fastai/fastpages: Blogging with Jupyter Notebooks
From the project page:
- Create posts containing code, outputs of code (which can be interactive), formatted text, etc directly from Jupyter Notebooks; Notebook posts support features such as:
- Support for comments, supported natively through GitHub Issues.
- Built-in search.
- Support for customizing the styling of your site.
- Embed Twitter cards and YouTube videos.
- Categorization of blog posts by user-supplied tags for discoverability.
- Create and edit Markdown posts.
- Create posts, including formatting and images, directly from Microsoft Word documents.
- Write posts on your local machine and preview them with live reload.
See the project for more details.